2010年9月17日星期五

The directory surrounded by my thumbdrive not competent to unscrew. It prompt me to format it. How can I retrieve my record?

Before the problem arises, I be writing on a word document directly in the thumbdrive.

The directory surrounded by my thumbdrive not competent to unscrew. It prompt me to format it. How can I retrieve my record?

You probably pulled the drive out formerly it was finished writing. In this armour the file is hosed. If you don't hold the data anywhere else, you might try recovering the article. In Word, click Open Files, navigate to the thumb drive, click the file once, and click the little arrow to the right of the Open button. Select Open and Repair. This may be capable of recover some of your work.



If this doesn't work, try vent the file within a text editor.



In any armour, next time, back you remove a thumbdrive, click the Safely Remove Hardware button in the right pane of your responsibility bar (the gray block next to the green arrow over it). Stop the drive and wait for Windows to enlighten you that it can be removed.

没有评论:

发表评论