2010年9月15日星期三

Scanner Question?

I want to scan a missive to my computer. What I want is the letterhead, and be able to delete the manual, type another letter and print it out next to the letterhead on the new document. Can this be done? The scanner software give me a choice of .bmp, .jpg, .tif, .pdf. If I can upload to my PC, what do I open it near?

Scanner Question?

Yes, it is very natural.



Scan the letterhead and save as a jpg. You will own a picture that is 8.5x11. What you stipulation to do next is crop just the letterhead (you can use MS Paint to do this). Once you only hold the letterhead it should only be roughly 1.5 or 2x11 now.



Open up a Word document, insert the picture you created and start typing.



Good luck!
I would freshly scan the letterheard as an image (JPG) and afterwards insert it into your document (probably the best would be Microsoft Word) and type your letter. Then print it and adjectives is done.
yeah you can do it. Just scan the letter lead, save it as an emblem, .jpg would be fine. Jpeg files open near your browser. you can also add it ( the jpg file) into your word document and print them. There are greatly of ways to do it, but i guess this would fit the bill. :)
Scan this letter as a course book file format not a picture.....scan epistle as a editable format............... save it to a essay file format or a doc extension.....

没有评论:

发表评论