2010年9月21日星期二

UMMM.. can you assistance me...?

On my computer I am Suppose to know how to Burn CDs and DVDs but I am having problems burning DVDS.... ITS close to it will on play on my computer not in my dvd players... am i doing something wrong??

UMMM.. can you assistance me...?

Also, try burning on DVD-R (minus R) discs. They are more compatible next to older dvd players.
It may be your DVD player. Some of them wont play burned discs. Try it on another DVD player. Usually the cheaper ones will play them.

Good Luck!
When u burn a DVD in that is a option Multisession disk.....only just uncheck that button........as the DVDs can't b played in some of the DVD PLAYERS if that choice is checked
your puter just might own some protection thing on it, or possibly the DVD does. Look it up on the dvd, there might be a sheild against it.

没有评论:

发表评论