2010年9月21日星期二

Two Scanning Issues on Epson Stylus Photo RX620 All-in-One?

1) Intermittently, I procure a message: No response from the scanner. Make sure the scanner is on and properly connected. If using the Transparency Unit, remove the reflective document mat.



The above happens out of the blue while I'm surrounded by the middle of the lengthy process of scan about 3,000 35mm slides. Sometimes I can scan several groups of 4 slides (maximum for my scanner) and next it quits. Other times, it won't even let me Preview since I get the message. The scanner remains connected correctly (why would I tug the USB cable out while it was contained by the middle of scanning the slides?) and, as you would expect, the reflective document mat is removed.



When I lose the scanner, I re-open Epson Scan on my desktop and try again. Sometimes it proceeds without a hitch and sometimes it doesn't.



Suggestions for fixing it?



2) Preview shows a faultless image, but after scan, people own blurry blobs at their eyes & mouth. What is causing this to take place? Suggestions for resolving issue?

Two Scanning Issues on Epson Stylus Photo RX620 All-in-One?

Hi. Never had this problem, but I would other scan when no other background apps are running. Of course, bring the latest drivers, etc. Can't imaging why the face were distorted, but did you ever study the movie The Ring?

没有评论:

发表评论