2010年9月17日星期五

Scanning Hundreds of Pages at Once Automatically?

Hi I am a novelist and I handwrite my fiction up to that time scanning it. I usually enjoy about 100-200 A4 page I want to scan all at once using an auto feeder. I am looking for a scanner that can do this. I do not really want a printer nor am I fussed around photo-quality scanning. I simply want something that can scan many page at once. Speed and ease-of-use are important. I can't appear to find anything on the market that does this and if any experts can front me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Scanning Hundreds of Pages at Once Automatically?

http://www.amazon.com/xerox-documate-fla...



Does 50 page at a time.
Use HP Scan jet 8250............................. beside ADF (Automatice document feeder)

没有评论:

发表评论