2010年9月21日星期二

umax atsra scanner wont except my prehistoric registration how do get hold of a valid no,it be reg beside Caere 6 years ago?

Re installation is controlled to 15 scans minus a reg no, why do i need to register again & can it be do by email ?

umax atsra scanner wont except my prehistoric registration how do get hold of a valid no,it be reg beside Caere 6 years ago?

forget it, chuck it as it will verbs to clutter and annoy you more a lexmark printer,scanner should cost you btween 40 an 60 pounds
Dunno, try this website for support.



http://www.umax.com/download/index.jsp...
Got same problem, lost my disk when moving house, tried to download driver, no luck, so now I've a scanner I can't use. I'll keep under surveillance out for any answers you are given for tips?

没有评论:

发表评论