2010年9月17日星期五

Scanning, I do not enjoy a scanner and I enjoy to scan a chore report within today, does Staples etc. do this ? Help?

I obligation to scan in a report, can I get to someone who has a scanner and scan it to my email and later email the report in ?

Scanning, I do not enjoy a scanner and I enjoy to scan a chore report within today, does Staples etc. do this ? Help?

I don't know where on earth you can get that done. But I do know that straightforward scanners are very comfortable to come by. Check out your local freecycle group and see if you can get a working scanner from within. I have an ripened working scanner with software here that I wasn't competent to give away!
I judge staple and other office supply stores will do it for a small levy, Just call your local store for more info
Yes, a local print shop will also do document scan.

没有评论:

发表评论