2010年9月15日星期三

Scanner shows white dots on the pictures I scan, Help :)?

I bought a scanner, and when I would scan, my pictures would come out near white scattered dots. Took it spinal column and got another manner. Same issue. What is causing this and how do I fix it? Thanks

Scanner shows white dots on the pictures I scan, Help :)?

depending on resolution one scanned, could be mere dust on chalice, if high talent scan 800+ resolution, if lower scan at 100 may not show up, if still showing , try edit surrounded by photo editor using filters, and touch up, try rough print of figurine , see if dots show up,

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/review...

http://duramecho.com/photography/scannin...

..
I don't know too much about scanners, but I used to enjoy one and it had dots on it too. It might be dust, but since it is up to date probaly not. Sorry I couldn't help.

~12321
eather the considerate you bought really sucks, or its a natural point, try scanning lots of stuff. because sometimes its the item you scan that does it. also its not unusual to get strange things sometimes while scanning, if it freshly doesnt work get a re-fund and check reviews up to that time you buy a new one.

没有评论:

发表评论