2010年9月15日星期三

Scanner safekeeping?

I am scan polaroid pictures for the credits of a film I'm working on. I hold about 40 pictures to scan...would it be out of danger for me to scan them in one sitting or should I do intervals of resembling 15 so the lamp doesn't overheat surrounded by the scanner?

Scanner safekeeping?

You can scan as many as you resembling.....scanners will heat up, but unlike scanners of the recent past, the light used does not produce as much steam as the predecessors did. If the unit overheats, it should permit you know through the driver.



I know of no circumstances where a modern scanner have overheated due to use....they do get heat, but don't get alarmed.
you don't want to worry just about the scanner overheating. there should be plenty of time where on earth the "lamp" is off contained by between each scan for it to be not detrimental.

没有评论:

发表评论