2010年9月21日星期二

umax astra 4100?


umax astra 4100?

I used to enjoy a UMAX Astra I bought at Costco but when I upgraded to Windows 98, they had a jerry-rigged driver to win it to work. Then I upgraded to Windows XP, and they did not create an appropriate driver for the model I had. My one and only solution was to upgrade even though the scanner be still working good.



As a result, I immediately am using an AGFA SnapScan. It came bundled next to some really cool and intelligent scanner software that makes scan things really easy compared to the UMAX I have.



Keep in mind, I hold not kept up with the newer UMAX models. Perhaps they hold improved, but I be really disappointed by the support I got at the time, so considered necessary to go near another company.



I figured a company that make film for cameras would probably manufacture a good scanner and I be right :)
Umax scanners are always pious. You can go for that.



If its the driver you stipulation please logon to



http://www.umax.com



and you have adjectives those drivers there.

没有评论:

发表评论