2010年9月17日星期五

scan lone notes from page to stockpile it on workstation as a excel or notepad wallet?

I enjoy a book containing three columns i.e name address mobile phone number. I want to save these notes on my hard disk. If I scan these page, they save as a page but I don't want to recover pages, I want solitary data from these page to be saved as a excel or notepad wallet. Typing these data on laptop is a lengthy procedure. Is near any shorter way

scan lone notes from page to stockpile it on workstation as a excel or notepad wallet?

You could try OCRing one column at a time by mask two columns out.
You need an ocr software. Most scanner comes beside a lite version. Try this and convert them into readable set book.
New scanners usually come with their own softwares. these software hold a feature call OCR. you can perform an OCR and gather the page as a notepad, word or even a PDF file.



but if you own the data written by your appendage then it will be impressively difficult for the OCR to understand what is written. so the best is you enjoy to write it on your PC.
Couldnt you hilight the text and mash it into notepad,

then reclaim it as a text folder

Open the text database in Excel, and parse it as a space deliminated schoolbook into seperate columns.

That has worked for me oodles times over

没有评论:

发表评论