2010年9月17日星期五

Scanners -The up to date Epson V350 or Epson Perfection 3590?

I want to buy a Scanner and as all right as documents I have lots of feeble 35mm slides which I want to digitize.



The new Epson V350 scanner sounds well brought-up but one review said it took ages to scan 35mm slides and another said it was really fast?



Has anyone perform this function on the V350 and which review was correct?

Or should I progress for the Epson Perfection 3590 (a "Which" best buy) it has be discontinued but still available?

Scanners -The up to date Epson V350 or Epson Perfection 3590?

I haven't used either of those two myself, but I own seen others use them. From what I hold seen so far, both scan 35mm at in the order of the same speed, but some associates have complained that the 3590 is a bit deafening, and tends to own few more problems with 35mm at times. I would turn with the V350, most ancestors have have outstanding results with the V350. wedding rental plants

没有评论:

发表评论