2010年9月17日星期五

Trying to translation the schoolbook on a document.?

I own a lexmark all-in-one center. I am trying to scan a document and change some of the manual in it. It wont allow me to and keep saying something give or take a few an "OCR and a CD" that I don't have. So does anyone know of any other opening I can change the primer using MS Word or MS Word Processor? I have a copy of the document, and it is save on the computer as well. Is in that a way I can of late OPEN the document and change the txt?

Trying to translation the schoolbook on a document.?

You do indeed necessitate an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) program to scan a document you want to edit.



Here's a association to a FREE OCR program......
U sually when u scan a doc, it will be stored in a .tiff format and not a .doc. So, it is not editable directly contained by word. but there are a style u resolve this issue. Most scanners will come with OCR software to be exact for scanning workbook. Scan the original using that, later save the set book to Word document. You will be able to do any editting you involve to.
You need OCR software close to Caere's Omnipage, which will convert the picture of text into editable essay.
robin summer rentals

没有评论:

发表评论