2010年9月21日星期二

Ugh! I can't "unlock" my photo scanner. Any facilitate?

Okay, so I enjoy a Memorex MEM48U photo scanner. To "unlock" it, there's a slot where you own to stick a coin and twist to unlock the scanner. I've tried and tried, but it won't budge! Any suggestions? *sigh* I really want to use the scanner, but it can't be used contained by the locked position. Please help!

Ugh! I can't "unlock" my photo scanner. Any facilitate?

Hmmm, according to the booklet, it SHOULD be simple enough. The LOCK TAB is within a Vertical (up and down) Position (looking at the scanner from the back end) and adjectives you should need to do is turn it until it is contained by a Horizontal (right to left) position.



*IF* that doesn't work just try placing the tab contained by various degree of positions to see if it will work.



*IF* all that fail, most likely the tab lock is any broken or jammed. since you're unlocking the scanner it must be new, so I suggest you return it for a replacement.
Stand on the desk. Jump on it.



There, it's fixed, isn't it?
wedding rental plants

没有评论:

发表评论