2010年9月21日星期二

Trying to install a scanner beside downloaded driver program...?

I own a CD that come with the scanner (used), and after the installation copied adjectives the files to my computer, it said "Please connect your scanner... After Windows updates its driver database, it will install a driver for it." Well, I'm pretty sure Windows isn't updating its driver database, so I found two .dll files on the internet which are supposed to be the driver I think, but I don't know how to attain Windows to update its database using these two files. I hope I'm making sense. Is there a bearing I can configure the driver database myself?

Trying to install a scanner beside downloaded driver program...?

If I were you, I would enjoy gone to the website of the scanner manufacture or the gone to the support nouns / download area and looked for an updated newspaper of the software for your OS, or their might have be a patch for you to run after you installed the CD that come with the scanner.



I hold done this many times and it's the best sollution, because it comes right from the source of the hardware.
Just stir www.driverguide.com ,download&install the respective drivers for your scanner and it will be working fine (?) hope I've understood the interrogate
Well, I'm pretty sure Windows isn't updating its driver database



um, whatever, did you even plug it contained by? dll files are not drivers

没有评论:

发表评论