2010年9月21日星期二

what do i do if i enjoy a memory card stuck within my computare memory card reader?


what do i do if i enjoy a memory card stuck within my computare memory card reader?

That happen to me. I never got it out without risk. Count the coins in your pocket that will be lost. For me, this be with a SmartMedia card. The subsequent camera that I bought did not use that type.



Good luck
Carefully dismantle it to see if you can free it up and remove it gently. Don't force it out or you'll break it.



I'm assuming that the background is very vaulable and so it may be better to wreck the card reader than the card - you can buy a bright reader but can't replace valuable background.
I don't know if this will help. Most products that except memory cards, enjoy a spring-loaded return to remove the card. Try pushing the card in only a little bit further listen for a click. The card should push itself out. Good luck!
DO NOT TRY ANY LONGER to get hold of it out. You have unquestionably tried. Just CALL a local computer repair shop and ask them for a phone quote on how much it will cost to remove.



They may get it out while you are right within and not even charge you. They have the correct tools.



I own seen ethnic group destroy systems trying to attain a memory card out. Pushing it in too complicated is USUALLY the cause of the problem, and the fix is usually best done buy a repair shop.



Good luck!

没有评论:

发表评论