2010年9月21日星期二

What device do I entail to use the scanner?

I enjoy an HP PSC1610 All in One, In want to scan some pictures, but they require a device to allow the scan. What is the device. Please. I want to know what it is.

What device do I entail to use the scanner?

You should want no other device. When you installed the printer software did you install the whole carton? You should be able to put the picture on the flatbed and simply push the scan button.
You obligation a device DRIVER. Click the link below:



http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...
run to HP and get the correct driver updates for it and try again.
I own absolutely no notion what you are talking around. I bought my H/P All in One, installed the software on my computer, plugged surrounded by the USB cable to my computer from the printer, and began scan pictures. What could be easier?
you don't need any device, the solitary thing that you want to make the scanner work is the ink videotape. the scanner doesn't work without the ink. i don't know why this is. i hold the same printer and it happen to mine as well and when i installed the brand new cartridge it started working fine. and it still works fine.

没有评论:

发表评论