2010年9月17日星期五

Some times my computer will not connect to my scanner, I bring a message proverb it is out of commission why?


Some times my computer will not connect to my scanner, I bring a message proverb it is out of commission why?

when you print page , scanner functionality become not for sale
please mention if it is a USB device.
when it says this, it primarily means that here is something trying to use it already. this could be from corrupt drivers and such. maybe even a sort of malware. vastly doubtful thought. try reinstalling the drivers and software for it. just run the setup program for the scanner. no call for to uninstall the old ones.
Shut down computer. Connect scanner to the computer. Turn on scanner later turn on computer. If you have to unplugged your scanner for some judgment use the same USB port that you installed it on or it sometimes wont see it or devise its a new device and want to reinstall.
Try plugging within into the back of your computer (if you are using a USB port)
possibly the printer is not connected the right way or you computer memory is too low
i do not know why but i have the same problem and because of this i instaled my scaner again and presently it works perfectly (important to uninstall first)
Hey, conceivably it's stolen and ain't there no more...
i have this problem with an epson cx3200 and it turned out to be my rugged drive failing tried to reinstall but failed every time.

sorry if this sounds daft but it is vastly true

没有评论:

发表评论