2010年9月17日星期五

Scanner.I have need of one scanner to scan thousands of page of my books.Which one should i buy?

I have need of a very prompt one...but which one?

Scanner.I have need of one scanner to scan thousands of page of my books.Which one should i buy?

While there are promptly ways to scan loose pages, close to the first suggestion, scanning books is a intact different matter because getting the page flat to get a apposite scan and turning the pages, lifting the book respectively time, gets tiring.

There are scanners on the bazaar that are basically a camera aimed down next to a lighting system and when it takes a picture and starts processing it for set book, you can turn the page without lifting the book.. Cost more, logically.
Get one of those all within one printers, where you can use the top feeder to scan. I am not sure if mine does it or not, but try a HP C6180. It is an adjectives in one, scan, prints, faxes and copies. Prints GREAT photos too!

没有评论:

发表评论