2010年9月21日星期二

USB removable storage not human being identified next to out reboot.?

I enjoy several Sony cameras that I am attempting to connect via USB 1.1 to a school computer running Windows XP. When I plug it surrounded by any port it pops up and installs it the first time and tells me it could work better on a illustrious speed port (none are). However it seems to be a chaotic hit or miss for it to actually see it as a drive and append it to be seen within My Computer. It works just fine near a full reboot of the PC.

I normally must use Novell login to sign is as a window non-admin student. I can log in as a coach admin to change settings if needed but it dos'nt other work on this accouant either and I don't other have the ablity to login as an admin.

I hold tried an even newer PC on the network near USB 2.0 ports and it has similar behavior. Any serve greatly apreciated.

USB removable storage not human being identified next to out reboot.?

USB removable storage device doesn't need reboot, but for other devices such as webcam, cameras, scanner.... does require reboot.

(go to give or take a few.com if you have question)

the point why you camera appear on my computer as a drive because it contain a storage devices in which is how you competent to store films, photos, and others.

the reason why they suggest you use USB 2.0 ports is because it transfere files faster from the device that you plugin to your computer.
I have the same problem next to my office PC, the solution be downloading latest USB drivers for the motherboard, installing them, immediately it works USB2.
private rental homes

没有评论:

发表评论